Please HELP!! need info

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crunkvilletx

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey everyone I'm pretty new to nitro i have a HPI evo+ and i know pretty much everything about it but my dad just bought a used buggy off craigslist and i have no idea about buggies.

Can anyone tell me some information about it?

any help would be awesome!

DSC00904.jpg

DSC00902.jpg

DSC00900.jpg

DSC00899.jpg

DSC00898.jpg

DSC00898.jpg

And can anyone tell me what kind of receiver he can buy because the one he has is old and one of the knobs are broken

Thank you:D

It looks ancient...possibly a Thunder Tiger engine....guessing here.
it may be a Thunder Tiger buggy.
That radio is older than the lint in Rolex's buttcrack.

LMFAO!!!

I was going to suggest throwing the radio out, but after reading the last crack, maybe you should just wipe it off. :D

i know hes getting a new one but I'm not sure what to buy can i just buy any and put the crystals in or do i need a certain one?

LMFAO!!!

I was going to suggest throwing the radio out, but after reading the last crack, maybe you should just wipe it off. :D

I knew you'd like that one! I couldn't resist!:D

can i not get some kind of new receiver for it?

Jeez dude that things OLD!!!!!! The radio is hilrious!! I wouldnt run with that though.

I know LOL, I've already said were throwing it out like 3 times but no one wants to help so I can get him a new one.

It's not that no one wants to help, nobody knows what it is...be patient somebody will come along and identify it.
I swear it's an older Thunder Tiger buggy just by lloking at the design.
As for the TX/rx, if it works use it. Go buy a set of crystals that match the Radios freq.
If you do want to get something better, a lot of us have RTR AM radios we'd part with for basically the price of shipping.
That buggy has a bumpstart engine...you need a starter box to see if it runs.

It came with one, it actually runs really really good! Really good compression.. One of the steering adjustments are broken on the remote but everything else works just fine. He just got it to see if he wanted to start getting into nitro.

It's a Thunder Tiger EB3, i had one but i sold it to buy my EB4.

If you ever want to sell, let me know.

It's a Thunder Tiger EB3, i had one but i sold it to buy my EB4.

If you ever want to sell, let me know.