Please Help!!! 1/8 Touring Car/ DTM Shell

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSX

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hi Guys,

I really need some help with this one!

Been looking for days for a good 1/8 Touring Car Shell and i can't find one anywhere :(

i know you can put a car shell on the eb4 as there is a subaru impreza monte carlo shell in google pictures on an eb4 chassis.....no link to the shell seller though :(

I'm looking for anything from and not limited to Subaru, Audi, BMW, Porsche, DTM Style would be fantasic!

Help!

I just went into Ebay and typed in "1/8 body" and got 13 pages of results. Not all of them are for touring cars but theres plenty of choices (close to 650 of them:))

yes, mainly buggy bodys dude, I'm looking for touring cars lol but thanks for looking 'bro.

i did do you usual searches but can't find dicky boo....then again, your in the us so you might have a better selection than the uk.....i will take a look on ebay.com instead.

I didnt even notice your across the pond so you might have a little more difficulty. While a majority were buggy there were quite a few streetcars too. Good luck with the search!!

I've got my body cover on AMAINHOBBIES , I've fixed it in my buggy XTM XT2 I converted to onroad. with a width size of 310mm. And I think HPI onroad cars are not wide as of kyosho. This cover is for kyosho gt2 corvette C6. and perfectly fit for xt2 chasis.
65_main_lg.jpg
There's so many choices in AMAINHOBIES. Goodluck...

Back