Please a little help with NTC3 .15 engine

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoleDaMan13

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Need help to find place the sells Ntc3 .15 engine piston and cylinder...... I have search and ply can find .18 & .12. My engine has lost compression and need yo replace

Are you in the US?
I have an AE.15. Has maybe 4 or 5 tanks through it. It is a bump startversion but you could use your crank and backplate.
The restrictor in the carb has been removed.

Ill let it go for $20 shipped. Realky just covering shipping. Lmk

Are you in the US?
I have an AE.15. Has maybe 4 or 5 tanks through it. It is a bump startversion but you could use your crank and backplate.
The restrictor in the carb has been removed.

Ill let it go for $20 shipped. Realky just covering shipping. Lmk

I'm in the US how do I go about get it from you.....please let my know....

I'm not 100% sure but I THINK Associated made a flywheel to fit their cranks in 32 and 34 diameters... The larger being the bumpstart isn't a whole lot larger. I KNOW this is what they did for the RC10GT. They used the different diameter flywheel with different height motor mounts so the overall distance between the chassis and flywheel made a difference between the pull and jump start setups. I also know there are 2 and 4 shoe pinned flywheel. This may be something to consider before actually changing out the whole crankshaft.

The pin thst catches the one way eas been cut off so a bump backplate fits. This engine would be bumpstart unless he uses his crank and backplate or uses my piston sleeve and rod in his engine. Either way

Ahhh... Ok, gotcha. For the cost of shipping, I would jump on this deal for sure anyways. Those lil .15's are impressive for their size and do well in the GT's. I'm sure in the NTC3 they would do great!

Yea fast enough. I got stupid and put an os.18tz in mine. Its stupid fast.
I put the bigger flywheel and clutch in the box. He can put two together or just get a bump box.

Lol! The GT I have has an .18 cvr. I haven't run it yet but seen vids of them running... I can't wait to get it fired and do some runs before I tear it down and build it right! It should be a LOT of FUN!!!:woohoo: