Sold / Found Plaid's garage sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P.m. sent for the hi-tech servo......send me your pay-pal address.....thanx.;)

How about $25 for the diffs and bulkheads for the monster maxx?

How about $25 for the diffs and bulkheads for the monster maxx?

Sorry for the delay but the diffs and bulkheads on that E-maxx go for about 150 bucks....they are 1/8 scale diffs in solid Aluminum cases with American CnC bulkheads wrapped around em....so I will have to gracefully decline your offer....

I'm no Traxxas fan but I wish I had the dough to send for the E-Maxx!
I think you would have more luck with the buggy if you took a pic with it 99% complete. A lot new guys on here looking for rigs, and a roller can be intimidating. That is a nice buggy. It is a better quality r/c USED vs. what most new guys will spend more on for new rigs.

thank you scrogg, I haven't had ANY time to play (or work) with my toys for the last few months. but I do plan to get back into the swing of things soon. just have alot on my plate lately..

i agree, you might have more luck if you show the buggy together. it is realy hard to tell from all the pics what you have and what you dont have. i would buy it but $400 is alittle pricy for what i can afford.

I will get it all back together, It's just whenever I tear it all down and clean every stinking part I play with it and get it dirty again.....had alot on my plate for a while but some of the stress just went away last week....I'm remodeling my room and all my stuff is in boxes for a few more weeks and then I can do all the fun stuff again....but the buggy IS complete and runs fine...just dirty again...

Status
Not open for further replies.