Places to Bash in NYC

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goose1072

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I am looking for a great place to bash in NYC. I heard of Randall's Island but have not stop by to take a look. I have been to Flushing Meadow park and Cunningham Park, but not much bashing going on over their. Their is no off-road at these parks. So I am asking for a great off road track to go to?

kind of hard to find dirt int he concrete jungle.

I have the same problems here in Jersey man. I heard some guys go to Floyd Bennett Field but I've never been there myself.

Looks nice at Floyd Bennett Field but not for bashing. It looks like it's more for on-road, was looking at some pictures from a google search. I heard that at randall's they have dirt jumps (more like mounts) that can be used and it's a huge lot. I will be giving it a try this sunday.

great track but I see they don't allow 1/8 scale trucks

"We will not be running any 1/8th scale buggy or truggys"

it would be hard to find a bmx track in the urban jungle. roads under construction would be the closest thing you could find. i have a spot in gardiner, NY but I am not going to disclose it to anyone.

Last edited:
so why post if your not going to help.

just to show you how far i have to travel just to play with my truck. gardiner is 90 miles north of NYC. if you want to do some hill climbing, there may be a couple of places in forest park around forest lane south. if accessible, give the construction area around victory field a try.

gardiner seems far, Is it really worth going that far for that track?
Do you have any pictures/videos of it?

Goose1072 said:
gardiner seems far, Is it really worth going that far for that track?
Do you have any pictures/videos of it?

That's where he skydives. The savage would be for downtime when the winds are too strong.

Just went to Dirtrunners yesterday and it was great. I had the best time at the dirt track. I would go over there anytime, you can get more info and pictures here: Dirtrunners

Where exactly is this place? Their site gives directions, but dunno what area their talking about.

it's about and hour from the city. I also have video so you can take a look when I post it on my site. Today I went to randalls island and had a great time bashing, l have video of that too. I am planning on sat. to head back into randalls.

Last edited:
Got the video from dirtrunners on my site, check it out.

Dirtrunners Video

Working on the one from Randalls Island which has also some great bashing :hammer:

Back