Pitbulls....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
Finally gonna give the pitbulls a try....

Got them today, got them mounted up on DH's and .7 slw's. Was impressed with how easy they mounted, compound feels great too. I like how well it narrowed up on the .7s too.

001-176.jpg

002-155.jpg

004-124.jpg

To be honest I figured I would probably get a pack through it then be ready to pull them off and get rid of them...but I dont think so yet. I ran one pack through them on my indoor course and right off the bat made two lines I havent yet made with my rovers. Also was able to just creep slowly up most lines that I usually need alot of wheel speed to make with rovers....But after about 20 minutes (also cold by this point) I had alot of trouble making some fairly simple lines that I never have had trouble on before.
For sure gonna give these a chance to impress me more for a while.

But I would say without a doubt that its another sweet comp tire to chose from...Thanks Pit Bull!

I here they work best with there own foams, but I also hear they are kinda pricey

I have to try different foams personally before chosing one, I dont agree with alot of other peoples reviews on them. Hoping to get a couple packs in them tonight again, little warmer today.

I wish you luck with them, If anyone can get them to hook up I am sure you can...

I ran 3 more packs through my pitbulls yesterday and decided to give them a good ol siping....Then I ran 3 more packs through them. I did notice a difference right off the bat, not a huge "holy crap!" difference, but an improvement was there.

003-141.jpg

005-97.jpg

Last edited:
I see you went back to the bodiless chassis again too, so did you snipe them or sipe them, LOL!! either way maybe another one down the solid center lugs would help a little more, more fingers to grab hold of the rock...

oops lol. Too much MW2 on my mind lol. Yeah, I prefer the less weight of the bodiless.

Those look so badass. I can't wait to get them for my 1:1

Guessing you didnt like them.... Saw you have them for sale...

Their good, just wider that I like. They do great on wet rock though, prolly the best out there for that.

You will be running the Rovers again before long, LOL!!!!!

Yeah I always go back to them or sedona's....I'm not afraid to try new tires though :p:

Yeah I always go back to them or sedona's....I'm not afraid to try new tires though :p:

It's not that I am afraid, I just don't have the tire budget that you do.:whhooo: Nor do I have tire fetish like you, LOL!!!!:D:hehe::p:

Back