Pirate Joke

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pirata

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
An old pirate went to a bar and ordered a grog. As he sat sipping his grog, a young wench sat down next to him. She turned to the pirate and asked, "Are you a real pirate?"

He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life on a sailing ship, herding women, plundering, and fightin' scurvy, so I guess I am."

She said, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women. When I shower, I think about women. Even when I eat, I think about women. Everything seems to make me think about women."

The two sat sipping in silence. A short time later, a man sat down on the other side of the old pirate and asked, "Are you a real pirate?"

The old pirate replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian."

LOL...nice one.

Excellent. Now I guess I have to start attending those N.O.W. meetings, and hanging out with all the other lesbians.

Back