Pinion gear and spur gear

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harley24

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi guys i am new to this form page and i need some help wiv my rc car I have been given this rc car and it don't have any of the gears at all I was wondering if there was specific gears I needed and do I need a different motor too and I was just wondering what would be the best lubricant for the gears

Attachments

• 20220307_165941.jpg
    20220307_165941.jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 20220307_170101.jpg
    20220307_170101.jpg
    353.7 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Welcome to the site.
I can't help with spurs as I have no idea what car that is. Spurs and pinions dont get lube. The motor is a discontinued Traxxas Stinger. If it still runs, and moves the car without issues, it should be good.
Do you have a pic of the old spur?

Welcome to the site.
I can't help with spurs as I have no idea what car that is. Spurs and pinions dont get lube. The motor is a discontinued Traxxas Stinger. If it still runs, and moves the car without issues, it should be good.
Do you have a pic of the old spur?
The rc car is a tamiya rc subaru impreza 1:10 that's all ik and its not the 4wd version and is it worth getting a new motor
The rc car is a tamiya rc subaru impreza 1:10 that's all ik and its not the 4wd version and is it worth getting a new motor
Unfortunately I don't have a picture of the old spur gear sorry

I have ton spur all differ tooth sizes

Back