picures Baja 5t

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

novak

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
if you want to have a look at some cool pictures of the new baja 5t, go to Forum "LARGE SCALE" and thread "picures of the new baja 5t - HELP "

Novak

This is absolutley pointless.... if we wanted pictures, we couldve went over there to that section and looked for em..

This is absolutley pointless.... if we wanted pictures, we couldve went over there to that section and looked for em..

i believe he is just letting people know.. heck i never check that part.. but ever since he posted this i just checked it out

YOU LUCKY SON OF A GUN!!!

treat it good!!

At least he is kind enough not to start multiple threads in multiple forums with multiple pictures. Thank you!

number one rule..

let everything behind you on RCNitroTalk. :p.. i do.. why i am a talkaholic

number one rule..

let everything behind you on RCNitroTalk. :p.. i do.. why i am a talkaholic

lol talkaholic, ? i have like 12 posts a day, it makes me look like a post whore, and i dont like it...

lol...

i dont know about all of that now.. :p

2 Steppen, you been doing some serious posting, i was a RCNT Champion when you were a newbie. Do you leave your computer at all???

Back to original post, i already looked at your pics novak, nice car!

2 Steppen, you been doing some serious posting, i was a RCNT Champion when you were a newbie. Do you leave your computer at all???

lol.. now now

To tell you the truth, Not much anymore, I get home from school, and chill till like 5, then it gets dark and ruins the fun. So then I'm inbetween here, myspace, and tristate.

To tell you the truth, Not much anymore, I get home from school, and chill till like 5, then it gets dark and ruins the fun. So then I'm inbetween here, myspace, and tristate.

Posts per Day -11.83
Enough said