"Pictures of your pets" Thread

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitroaddict

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
The whole praire dog thing got me intersted. Those things rule, I've never seen one before, let alone as a pet. Here are my pets:

These are my 3 border collies. The Lemon colored one is "Chevalliers Blue Danube" He is currently the only Lemon B.C. in the state. The other standard's are "Rio Grande" and "Wee Bonnie Lass" We just call them Rio, Dan, and Bonnie. The Black/white ones do sheep hearding competitions and agility trials, as well as some TV Commercials. The Lemon is new, and he is just getting started in agility.

595DOGS2-med.jpg

595DOGS1-med.jpg

Here is a photo of my cat, got her in Hawai'i back in 98 as a kitten. Named her a Hawaiian name that no one can pronounce - Kolei'i. She is a Main Coon and weighs all of 28LBS!!!!! MCVickj, Imbroken, and Wilsoncat saw her in person and can attest to her size. She regularly chases the dogs around.

595006_06-med.jpg

Last edited:
We have 2 ferrets
ferrets.gif

a 1yr Old Dobermin
Zena3.gif

150gallon Saltwater Tank I'm redoing.
overflowsin.gif

and a cat I actually dont have a picture of online... I'm supprised.

LOL. cute Dobie

ya she was Mad when I took that. I was playin with a New SOny Digi Cam. and It has NIght Frames mode. Belive it or not that was in a 100% pitch Black room.

I have 6 Ferrets LOL. This is the only pic I could get of all of them together LOL!!!

1690Ferrets-med.jpg

Hmmmm....I dont have any digital picks of any of my animals...I'll tell you what i got untill I'm able to post pics sometime this week. 1 Boxer 1 Mean Ass Cat and 2 Scorpions

3 hamsters
6572Cinnamon.JPG

Cinnamon, she's a killer, I never handle her, she's bites the poop outta me.
6572Baby.JPG

Baby, Cinnamon's daughter. She won't hurt a fly, but she's pretty dumb.
6572Angel.JPG

And last but not least, Angel. Angel is pretty smart and also won't hurt a fly. But sadly her health isn't very good.

If you're wondering why I have hamsters, It's cuz i'm damn near allergic to everything...lol, including my hamster (but I don't show symptons)

i dont got p[ics yet.but i have a Boxer/Beagle mix dog,and a Pug/jack russel mixed dog, MSLY what pet store did u Buy that at i want one?

This is my pet Cock, I call him WoodiE.
As a young chick he got into my stash and something happened. I have to keep him at a local horse stable now because the neighbors started to complain. Have you ever heard a 6 foot Cock when the sun comes up? Hell my 6 inch cock gives me enough trouble as it is.

13bc.jpg

here's my bed hogs!

bosskaya1.jpg

bosskaya2.jpg

bosskaya3.jpg

spoiled little bitches!

dunno why the pics are showing as links.

ahh a & in the name made it not work, wierd.

Last edited:
humb, none of those links worked for me.

it's fixed had some technical difficulties

LMAO @ FastEddy.

Nice pics guys......WHo's the due with the snakes as I want one when the babies are ready. I'd be happy to pay overnight shipping. I had snakes as a kid and fraking loved them. Snakes bring out a wild and lusty side in many women that this NitroBoy enjoys..hehe.

Peace

Sankes are cool. I use to have a albin bermese. (sp)

This is my Dog Babs... Shes 3 years old.. Shes some part bichon fris, terrior ( so the previous owners said) she looks like she has some doxen in her..

372Covered_in_snow.jpg

and I have a black cat named Boo. I got her 8 years ago the night before Holloween thats why shes named Boo. She only weigh 8lbs. and she she can take babs

372boo.jpg

dangit

man how do you put pictures in relplies?? i can't figure it out

Last edited:
Fat cat

showphoto.php

Stupid cat
showphoto.php

damnit :angry:
no matter what i do, i can't get it to work either. I did what you said and no worky...

Good thing i'm a database programmer and not a web programmer or i would be sunk.

Is it because of how i have the link?

Last edited:
chia.jpg

I like msly's pet. I had one once. I fed it everything I thought it needed. But then it started complaining about food or something and ran away.

Back