Pictures of my new ride!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godale03

Awesomer!! Than Rolex!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey Guys,

Here is a few pictures taken after my new SC10's madien run! The truck handles like a dream and is really balanced in the air.

100_3846.jpg

100_3847.jpg

100_3848.jpg

100_3850.jpg

100_3851.jpg

Tom

Nobody thinks this is cool!? LOL!

No not really. Lol. I like it but we need to see what's under that outerwear cover your teasing us.

Thanks Guys! I wish the paint job had turned out a bit better. I had to rush through it because I was running out of time. It is the summer harvest so I was out on the tractor picking up straw bails all day and I had about an hour to get it done! I should have waited but I wanted to get it painted. The metalic black didn't turn out as I had hoped. I also had planned more time to get her dirty... but no sooner did I get the truck on the track my phone rang.... time to stack straw! So back up on the shelf it went.....

I will take some pictures of whats under the pasties for ya tonight after work! :D

Tom

Nice straightforward body. I like it

Sent from my DROIDX

Thanks man! I just wanted to keep it simple. I mean... I am going to trash the body over time anyway. That way when I land shiny side down, or the tire rubs the paint off the wheel wells I don't feel so bad! That, and I can't paint worth a crap!

Sweet truck can't wait to get my 1st sct and see what there like .

It is a blast to drive! It handles well and flies well. Very nice and balanced truck for sure.

Wat sct is it ? Is it brushless or brushed .

Wat sct is it ? Is it brushless or brushed .

It is an Associated SC10 Factory Team Kit. I am running a Novak Havok Pro Speedo with an Novak Ballistic 8.5 Brushless motor. I am also using 5000mah 2S lipo.

Tom

Here are a few topless pics!

100_3855-1.jpg

100_3854.jpg

100_3853.jpg

Enjoy! LOL

Looks nice I really want to get a sc truck.

Thanks man! I am happy with it so far. I don't know that it will be as durable as the Slash, but so far I am very pleased at its on track ability.

Back