Pictures Of Cars and Motorcycles That Make You Smile

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is all I need....:)

100_0349.JPG

I’ll take a C6ZR1 and a viper. If you haven’t driven a viper, take my word for it, it pulls hard! The viper was meant to be a drivers car; no electronic safety net. “If your not careful, a viper will bite you!”

Attachments

• A80BAAF4-BCAE-4441-B77B-5B75473294A9.jpeg
    A80BAAF4-BCAE-4441-B77B-5B75473294A9.jpeg
    376.6 KB · Views: 37
Heres some shots of my baby that I picked up last year. I've got a procharger, larger fuel injectors and fuel pump, an ECU unlock, and a dyno tune on order for it. can't wait. Should be pushing about 685HP after that stuff is done! 💪💪💪

Nice Sportster Racer!!! 😍

Composite2.jpg

Last edited:
With gas prices climbing I decided to buy a gas saver to drive to work. I bought this for 1K and fixed a couple of things. Surprisingly with it's supercharged 1.6L engine and a manual 6 speed it puts a big smile on my face and doubled my fuel mileage over my truck!! Here's my BMW 😊

my cooper2.jpg

My 1985 FXWG & 2016 Silverado
768212B2-66BE-4BFA-8770-2128D3C36E53.jpeg

Looked like a pretty good variety of vehicles.
Went to a good 1 a couple weekends ago…check out this “sleeper” 😂
C7FF5955-4121-4C9B-85BD-FC251E582133.jpeg

25F1EBE0-8C6C-4C2E-91D8-FCC910C8C3D7.jpeg
Look at the badge 😳

Aint she a beaut! I've been in some fast 8s. Id love that in my truck. I saw ford had a gas 7.3 they called godzilla that they introduced a few years back. I thought that was it for n/a gas motors.

I knew a guy in the sticks who had a 79 Camaro. The bowls in the carb could fit pepsi cans, 12 oz he showed me. 🤔😮

They told everyone it was a 383 out of an old dump truck. I want to say she was in the 4 or 5xx cu in. At the track she spins all the way down. On the back pebble roads she shipped out car digging in.

Then there was the 80s Ford ranger with the chevy motor but thats for another day and another thread.

Well, that's a great story. Paints a really cool pic in my mind, so yeah, I'd say it's on topic.

I will try to keep this short. I mean I did, really. So sorry.

Imagine a 1976 Pinto, with a 351 Cleveland sitting in it. You could nearly fit cans of Mountain Dew in the exhaust ports on the heads. The intake was a huge Victor, all ported and align honed. All naturally asparated. Lets just say she breathed like a T-Rex.

The body was done full rotisserie style. By one of the best fab guys/painters I have ever seen. The engine bay looked nicer than any exterior paint job... ever. Smooth, not a single hole out of place, and you could see your reflection everywhere. Underside of the car was the same.

And all this was prettied up with this exact paint theme... but better, because it said Boss 351, and the Pinto had HUGE MEAT under it's rear quarters.
137801_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

Wish I had a camera. But I was at his garage on business when he showed it to me. Baddest Pinto I could ever imagine. And badder than most custom/show/race cars I have ever seen.

And I have seen A LOT. World of Wheels, 6 times, numerous local and out of state shows. International Machine Tool Show in Chicago 6 times. Lots of cars there kinda out of the public eye. I saw Chip Foose built cars, magazine trucks and cars, and I have even been at a huge Mastercam party at John Force's facility in Brownsburg IN. That was a helluva car show too. About a half mile from my home.

Lots of old cars inspire me. Mostly Fords because my dad loved them. 13 years, and many tough miles on his F-150 was the cause of that. But this Pinto puts a smile on my face every time I think about it.

Last edited:
Well, that's a great story. Paints a really cool pic in my mind, so yeah, I'd say it's on topic.

I will try to keep this short. I mean I did, really. So sorry.

Imagine a 1976 Pinto, with a 351 Cleveland sitting in it. You could nearly fit cans of Mountain Dew in the exhaust ports on the heads. The intake was a huge Victor, all ported and align honed. All naturally asparated. Lets just say she breathed like a T-Rex.

The body was done full rotisserie style. By one of the best fab guys/painters I have ever seen. The engine bay looked nicer than any exterior paint job... ever. Smooth, not a single hole out of place, and you could see your reflection everywhere. Underside of the car was the same.

And all this was prettied up with this exact paint theme... but better, because it said Boss 351, and the Pinto had HUGE MEAT under it's rear quarters.
View attachment 152809

Wish I had a camera. But I was at his garage on business when he showed it to me. Baddest Pinto I could ever imagine. And badder than most custom/show/race cars I have ever seen.

And I have seen A LOT. World of Wheels, 6 times, numerous local and out of state shows. International Machine Tool Show in Chicago 6 times. Lots of cars there kinda out of the public eye. I saw Chip Foose built cars, magazine trucks and cars, and I have even been at a huge Mastercam party at John Force's facility in Brownsburg IN. That was a helluva car show too. About a half mile from my home.

Lots of old cars inspire me. Mostly Fords because my dad loved them. 13 years, and many tough miles on his F-150 was the cause of that. But this Pinto puts a smile on my face every time I think about it.
Sounds like Bob Gliddens Pinto drag car, that he won 3 championships in. Last i knew. Mecum's had it: https://www.mecum.com/lots/FL0120-397357/1972-ford-pinto-bob-glidden-pro-stock/

Time-Capsule-–-1970’s-Pro-Stock-Drag-Racing-32-of-38.jpg

This is Scott Bieschke's twin turbo Pinto wagon: https://www.dragzine.com/features/c...-bieschkes-unique-twin-turbo-sbf-pinto-wagon/

lead-image-1137978-1578003054.jpeg

I have always been a fan of oddball race cars. The owner and driver of Open Container, a K5 Blazer, uses hand controls because he is in a wheelchair:

Vintage gassers are what really make me smile though. Unfortunately, i was only able to make it to one event this year, Glory days at Byron in Illinois:

Last edited:
Sounds like Bob Gliddens Pinto drag car, that he won 3 championships in. Last i knew. Mecum's had it: https://www.mecum.com/lots/FL0120-397357/1972-ford-pinto-bob-glidden-pro-stock/

View attachment 152812

This is Scott Bieschke's twin turbo Pinto wagon: https://www.dragzine.com/features/c...-bieschkes-unique-twin-turbo-sbf-pinto-wagon/

View attachment 152813
I have always been a fan of oddball race cars. The owner and driver of Open Container, a K5 Blazer, uses hand controls because he is in a wheelchair:

Vintage gassers are what really make me smile though. Unfortunately, i was only able to make it to one event this year, Glory days at Byron in Illinois:
Well, it looked a lot like the grabber orange Pinto there. But it wasn't really being built for race. He drove all his stuff on the road, even the "race" cars. He also had a couple 5.0 Mustangs that were works of art, and a 79 Pinto he called the 5.0 killer. It was a sleeper you'd never see coming til you saw tail lights fading away.