Pictures Of Cars and Motorcycles That Make You Smile

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That guys not selling but that would be one heck of a yard sell.

Lol.....yea ,he also had other old cars just strolled out all over the property that wasn't shown!

I seen this on the web header news ,but normally ,it is only 1 or 3 cars that is shown ,this wasn't the case ,so
I just had to post this one up ,an It about made me fall over backwards!.....:cool:

My heavily modified 2005 Subaru STi that I made into a sleeper ?❤?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1530393817532.jpg
    FB_IMG_1530393817532.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 112
  • FB_IMG_1530393955072.jpg
    FB_IMG_1530393955072.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 101
  • FB_IMG_1528341192609.jpg
    FB_IMG_1528341192609.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 122
  • FB_IMG_1530393780496.jpg
    FB_IMG_1530393780496.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 119
  • FB_IMG_1530393736836.jpg
    FB_IMG_1530393736836.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 111
So true. I meant sleeper because I went front mount intercooler and put the smaller wrx hood scoop on to not to draw so much attention. Also I put on the smaller wrx rear spoiler on as the big spoiler brought too much attention and blocked my view of cops and other objects in my rear view mirror. I traded my blue STi interior (all these trades were for a profit) for the black wrx interior. I painted my gold Brembo brakes to semi flat black and bought some Brembo decals off of Ebay and applied them and put plenty of clear coats afterwards as not to damage the decals. I had no go fast stickers and painted almost everything under the hood flat black so if the po-po was to pop the hood it would look "normal". Sure with the external waste gate and the boxer sound under power it sure wasn't silent! ???✌

Btw thanks for the compliment, I did all the wrenching myself.

Where I live, there's a weird trend. I see a lot of old crap box Honda Civics with expensive exhaust setups that do nothing for them, and they'll still be rocking the stock 14" wheels with hubcaps no less. So if I spot even a base WRX with nice rims, and an exhaust, chances are good that's not all that's been done. It's pretty easy in this area to separate the true gear heads from the posers. I'd love another sporty car, but the tire budget alone for the last motorcycle broke me from that kind of stuff. :)

Where I live, there's a weird trend. I see a lot of old crap box Honda Civics with expensive exhaust setups that do nothing for them, and they'll still be rocking the stock 14" wheels with hubcaps no less. So if I spot even a base WRX with nice rims, and an exhaust, chances are good that's not all that's been done. It's pretty easy in this area to separate the true gear heads from the posers. I'd love another sporty car, but the tire budget alone for the last motorcycle broke me from that kind of stuff. :)

Lol....That's what the kid across the street from me has ,I hate it ,it is noisier than it is faster ,an it sounds more
like a faster moving fart!.....

I swear there's a dipshit here that has one that's so loud it's ridiculous. Made louder by the fact that he likely lost all backpressure, and thus what little low end TQ it had so it takes him forever to leave the stop light by my house at 123db. They'll give him an inspection sticker without question, but my window tint (and I was clear about it being NC legal at 35% at the time of installation) always gives me a hassle. :rolleyes:

NEVER BUY USED TURBOS!
Neither were stock. The one on the left was the FP GREEN and the one on the right is the biggest turbo you could fit without relocating the turbo, the Blouch Dominator. It was twin scroll with ceramic bearings and I had the internal waste gate welded shut and went external waste gate. I wish I had the tiny timey stock turbo to compare how big these turbos are compared to stock.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1530393634720.jpg
    FB_IMG_1530393634720.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
NEVER BUY USED TURBOS!
Neither were stock. The one on the left was the FP GREEN and the one on the right is the biggest turbo you could fit without relocating the turbo, the Blouch Dominator. It was twin scroll with ceramic bearings and I had the internal waste gate welded shut and went external waste gate. I wish I had the tiny timey stock turbo to compare how big these turbos are compared to stock.

I am not a turbo Guy period ,I am old school musckool!

However you make/ deliver your horsepower it sure is fun to play with, isn't it? ?

That's my kinda truck! Artwork right there.? I think I see a big turbo charger on the upper left engine bay. It could be a super charger but I think not for a few reasons. 1st is is probably running the wrong direction. If it's v8 they usually run from front to back not fender to fender. Actually 2 turbos on that side I spy, nioce!!

Last edited:
Finally got my truck on the dyno to find out what intake, exhaust, and flex tune throws down. Gotta say new vehicle technology is getting scary. Glad to see over 400ftlb torque na and a respectable horsepower number to boot. It’s a truck so I wasn’t looking to go crazy on milking it for horsepower just consistent and even power throughout the rpm.

Video doesn’t do justice for the sweet sound a catless long tube 5.0 makes.

Will be starting a 4-rotor swap on an rx8 this year if all goes well. Cannot wait to finally have another rotary to drive.

89984892-E5F4-4F11-8899-8AA53FF3EB5E.jpeg