Picture of my HSP Savagery....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mzanzirc

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
20220319_063556.jpg

So this is my HSP Savagery. I've broken two things on this car so far. Steering hub carrier and the hub carrier. Would it be wise to upgrade those to alu? I know there are big debates around alu parts and the impact causing other bigger things to break. But looking at it, these might make sense. Opinions? Or otherwise I should stock up on these parts so that I can get back on the road quickly if I break it again. LOL

View attachment 144862

So this is my HSP Savagery. I've broken two things on this car so far. Steering hub carrier and the hub carrier. Would it be wise to upgrade those to alu? I know there are big debates around alu parts and the impact causing other bigger things to break. But looking at it, these might make sense. Opinions? Or otherwise I should stock up on these parts so that I can get back on the road quickly if I break it again. LOL
You have a keen mechanical eye. Yeah, aluminum hub carriers make sense, as they provide little to no leverage to the plastic arms that they mount to 😉

Back