pics hpi nitro mt

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noah

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
my mt with sand tire
x1pmd4t0ZafDYssugIw3LNh7pC6ki6J4VfWJMH45OkfQUrapKXRNRIx3y1hawJ8jWeWgxdEvAxrd3he8erWbGQY3XYs_oRpYVMEI6pxu-UN107-cv6xS0T17jUSkMJHmag9MVgbzoQLfI26RjLquVXhwQ

fun in the snow

x1pmd4t0ZafDYssugIw3LNh7pC6ki6J4VfWJMH45OkfQUooLfl4FV_4gQH1ZBN5cCg5CYL4eYXy4dLUUtxCCRFvBYwqOBBusA9upS8tqxr1AEG9159oZDVx62_LtkV4Rhlw6CLfBxPccKDQsj5yheetFA

x1pmd4t0ZafDYssugIw3LNh7pC6ki6J4VfWJMH45OkfQUo8f_sQ0MPF2oLon6OWGLP2ia4lDEzTyyunRKm8SmN3gldHBlBrHYFSib1L0lzfASs7v1ZwvgwgHxtiQ2NvLrup4tkg3xHQE1rWxCCglHADTQ

Umm... I think you forgot the pics! ;)

I kind of miss my nitro mt... don't know why, but I do.

Last edited:
Hey!!! You got the pics working!

What bumper do you have on that thing? I resorted to making one... but then I sold it before I ever tested it out.

The MT2 slipper assembly fits right in if you start having problems keeping spurs in it like I did.

nice truck you got there. what bumper you got there? i made one also and it broke in half after 3 or 4 jumps.

it's the mt2 front bumper but you have to change the front suspension tower for a mt2 one for fit it

sweet little truck you got there... does it go good in the snow with the paddles? man i wish we had a bit of snow.. stupid texas and the high temps!! arrgghhh!!

noah said:
it's the mt2 front bumper but you have to change the front suspension tower for a mt2 one for fit it

None of my LHS's sell parts for either the MT2 or MT, so I couldn't see the parts side by side to see what would fit. That's cool though. How much did you have to change? The whole front end or just the bulks/diff case thing.

noah how well did the mt2 parts fit because I'm in the process of putting a mt2 front complete suspension on my mt1.

it tuff to say if parts of the mt2 fit on the mt1

all suspension fit (tower) front and rear, but you :ponder2: can't lower you truck if you go on road track, but you can go higher

me i take a gess and it fit cost 12$ and 4 bolt

i just put back the rear tower (mt1) beacause i not 100% satisfied on the back but on the front it's good to put a mt2 one if you do some jumps stronger and the frame just done tutch the ground like wich the mt1 one

ouff poor english:eek:pps:

olds97_lss said:
Born and raised in Iowa... If I didn't know "poor" english, I wouldn't speak at all...

northeast/ central iowa here :arrr:

Back