Picked up this gem today.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dredrenitro

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Found this on craigslist for $50 bucks. I know its old. only thing it will need in near future is a new cord for the starter. besides that it drove great and was pretty fun :). This is my first car by the way. Can anyone post some info about model of this car and how i can find a new pull start or a parts number to one that will fit. thanks.

Attachments

• image[1].jpg
    image[1].jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 165
It would be easier to identify if you post some pics with the lid off. Any identifying names or numbers on the chassis or engine would help too.

sorry about the photo side ways lol don't know why it uploaded that way. the motor is a gs-11r. its a kyosho gs-10 spider from what i could find. not many left around let alone with the body. i was able to locate a new pull starter for it but had to order it from over seas. wont be here for a while. i picked up a new plug for it at my local shop. i cleaned it up well and cleaned out the tank. put a new air filter on it and went around and checked all screws. car looks like it was not used much. once i get the new starter for it i am gonna just put it up in my man cave. parts are way to rare to use this all the time. now i am looking for a new car. Thinking of a hpi. if anyone has anymore info on this car please share i am interested. :)

Attachments

• image[1].jpg
    image[1].jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 149