picco .21 max?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2revo1maxx

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So in the midst of a revo build I decided that my maxx was feeling a little lonely so I'm going to repower it and make some changes to handle the extra power. I found a brand new 21 max for cheap. It looks like it's been discontinued but for the price I'll take it. Is this a good motor? It's gotta be 10 times better than a 3.3 right?

So in the midst of a revo build I decided that my maxx was feeling a little lonely so I'm going to repower it and make some changes to handle the extra power. I found a brand new 21 max for cheap. It looks like it's been discontinued but for the price I'll take it. Is this a good motor? It's gotta be 10 times better than a 3.3 right?

Anybody? I already got it coming I just hope it's decent. Can't beat it for 129.00......right...? I hope.

Can pick up a .26 for $30 more. I'm sure it will rip, though. As long as everything fits and works. I've never looked at one.

The .21 is a nice upgrade from the 3.3 but is it's not as strong as the .26. Stormer Hobies was selling them for $100 even about a month ago. But sure they were pretty nice engines.

Last edited:
Ok thank you. I'm gonna keep searching for a deal on a .26 anyway and maybe then I'll have an excuse to resurrect my 2.5 that I still have most of the pieces for. Might as well spend and get all the crap I want before I get married in october!

I have the picco .21 in my maxx and it has been awesome so far. A little more power and tunes a lot easier than the 3.3

Back