part's match??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulB

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Flying
Can someone please help me out with this??? What RC parts and accessories will work and also fit on my Original JLB Cheetah 120A??? I'm so over the long wait to get parts and upgrades and the low availability of modifications???

Paul you purchased a china based rc.. you get stuck with what you purchased .sorry I havent found many upgrades or the ability to swap out parts with another rc..I have and always will be a Die Hard Traxxas man. I also like Losi TLR and Ae (kinda) I liked some old school products back in the days but this is 2020.so onward I miss Schultz battery chargers. Glad I have the 3 that I do.. from Top of the line 25006(paid over 600$ back in the lasts days b4 they went away). to the chameleon 610 to a 8 cell balancer..I take this Hobby very seriously have man many many years in it.was taught by a few guys back in the late 60's to 80's by the pilots at Indian city rc planes
Paul id liquidate my jbl gear and go to another brand(maybe a buy a well known brand ) sorry man. fell in the same boat as you many years ago with the MRC sbv buggies what a Piece. front white metal drive cup to cvd on axels would break when I would run over a toothpick. had 320 stainless 1s made cost me 50$ then sold all my MRC gear...remember when carbo lipo came out and they warned people dont charge on MRC chargers .sat next to a guy n son who blew (puffed 4 batteries using a chargers listed right on box DO NOT USE..r.i.p .Chris great racing with you dude..sorry to get so way off topic had to vent..MOTOFOX lives on...

After your first post about the Cheetah, I looked around the web and unfortunately didn't find much either. I do know its a Banggood special and also very limited parts there also....

After your first post about the Cheetah, I looked around the web and unfortunately didn't find much either. I do know its a Banggood special and also very limited parts there also....
Yeah I know unfortunately I wasn't thinking about doing all of all the modifications and all the other things that would eventually need to happen if I was gonna get into the hobby deeply and I knew I would flood it is what it is 1st car I'll get a better one and then either keep this 1 give it to my son later on or sell it something I don't know I'm looking into an X Max or a revo I don't know yet

Paul you purchased a china based rc.. you get stuck with what you purchased .sorry I havent found many upgrades or the ability to swap out parts with another rc..I have and always will be a Die Hard Traxxas man. I also like Losi TLR and Ae (kinda) I liked some old school products back in the days but this is 2020.so onward I miss Schultz battery chargers. Glad I have the 3 that I do.. from Top of the line 25006(paid over 600$ back in the lasts days b4 they went away). to the chameleon 610 to a 8 cell balancer..I take this Hobby very seriously have man many many years in it.was taught by a few guys back in the late 60's to 80's by the pilots at Indian city rc planes
Paul id liquidate my jbl gear and go to another brand(maybe a buy a well known brand ) sorry man. fell in the same boat as you many years ago with the MRC sbv buggies what a Piece. front white metal drive cup to cvd on axels would break when I would run over a toothpick. had 320 stainless 1s made cost me 50$ then sold all my MRC gear...remember when carbo lipo came out and they warned people dont charge on MRC chargers .sat next to a guy n son who blew (puffed 4 batteries using a chargers listed right on box DO NOT USE..r.i.p .Chris great racing with you dude..sorry to get so way off topic had to vent..MOTOFOX lives on...
Yea I know what you mean it is what it is. I'm looking into a different car maybe in X Max I rivo not sure yet but I'm probly just gonna keep the cheetah and give it to my son Maybe when he gets a little older or sell its after I buy a new one I'm not sure yet I unfortunately wasn't thinking about all the modifications and things like that in the future when I was buying so that was the mistake that I made because I knew I would get into the hobby deeply but we all learn from our mistakes, most of us at least lol We all learn from our mistakes though, Most of us at least lol

Heaven knows I've made plenty of mistakes myself. I would keep it and just like you said, let your kid mess around with it.
I really want a X Max myself but tough to come up with funds that steep right now.

Heaven knows I've made plenty of mistakes myself. I would keep it and just like you said, let your kid mess around with it.
I really want a X Max myself but tough to come up with funds that steep right now.
Yea tell me about it lol! Its crazy how much that thing is and you still need to upgrade things after you buy it doesn't even come with a battery either lol its ridiculous!!

I have had the Erevo since 1st out. and I really love all of min from mini e to all my full size(1/10) right.. and my nitros that have been mod ed to E

Ok, which e revo is better then, the original or the newest one??

Back