parma high back body mounts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grinch

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
anybody familiar with this kit? there are four plastic rings that the body rests on and four little grub screws that i can't figure out. the grub screws don't have any hole for a screwdriver or allen key or anything and the instructions don't even mention them. any one?

pic of what? the kit?

A picture is worth a thousand words...try snapping a couple of the parts in question and post them here. We'll be happy to diagnose whatever the issue is.

Never mind...just looked at the kit in question...

10447.jpg

I'll try taking a look at Parma's site for answers, but this kit looks useless. You might have better luck with the Proline tall body kit...it is beyond easy and comes already assembled.

After browsing the Parma site,

http://www.parmapse.com/home.asp

and finding no answers readily apparent, I suggest you contact them directly or get a different kit...Proline sticks in my mind...

proc6003.jpg

Last edited:
i figured out the screws. i needed a tiny little allen wrench. yeah, the kit does seem pretty crappy. oh well, if they break i'll buy the proline or rpm ones.

Back