Parma Flame Paint Masks Question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK. Ill check later if the masks are on one side and if the transfer tape is on the other.

There was no transfer tape on it. It was only the masks on one side and just the backing on the other. When you peel the masks off the backing feels waxy. I still do not think I can use that as transfer tape.

There was no transfer tape on it. It was only the masks on one side and just the backing on the other. When you peel the masks off the backing feels waxy. I still do not think I can use that as transfer tape.
It is not transfer tape. Your masks are on a backing that is waxed so the vinyl peels off easily. The transfer sheet is exactly the same, but instead of a mask set it is a solid clear sheet. You peel the backing off of the transfer sheet and stick it to the face of your decals to remove them from their backing without moving the tiny details around. If you watch the video I shared you will see what I mean