Painfull max picture club (Christian)!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazey2

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Here's another one for you Christian!
Mrs I.D.K. at a E.A.CREW bash today! The whole eacrew plus Bronco,maxximus output,Kibi & brother and Richtea were in attendance.
mrsidk.jpg

nope I've been in training and move a lot quicker now.lol :banana:

nice shot chaz lol .. next time we meet hope it will be for longer

Chaz got me back this time,right in the ankle,how does payback feel chaz me old tart.

Originally posted by Maxximus Output
Chaz got me back this time,right in the ankle,how does payback feel chaz me old tart.

snigger :p

Last edited:
Chaz! YOU ARE THE MAN! Great shot buddy! Glad to see your last 'primo' shot didnt scare you away from the camera! hehehehe

I'm on a trip in Washington DC right now - this just made my whole trip! THANK YOU!

I'm going to have to see if I can find one of my BRAVE shots from our last bash session. I think I got at least ONE good one ;)

Hmm... thought this was supposed to be painfull max pictures? hehe.. Here is one of mine from last winter. Less than a second after I broke the bulkhead.. you can see it. Look at the front left tire, in the air.. it looks a little... strange.. ?

momentofbreakage.jpg

looks painfull I was wondering why that parkinglot looked familiar I've been to klamath falls before.

That is by Albertsons.. in the Taco bell parking lot. That was in Febuary I do believe... last snow pile around.. :)

Chazey

Nice shot. I like the ramp...adjustable, portable, and maxxable. Good to see your dexterity is improving...we want to see more cool shots like that.

Yeah.... and not only that but the tires filled full of water. The foams just got soaked... in fact I can still squeeze them and water will come out. I need to figure out how to get the tires off of the wheels.. throw the foams away and get some new tires to put on there.. :)

Chaz you didnt tell them about the other shot you wanted to get, the one when you was laying under the ramp to get the underside shot...hrmmmmm?

Run it by me again what happened???hahaha....

El Pirata's handywork...

attachment2j.jpg

Nope...that one was a four point landing with a nice roll out...

Back