Package from the Post Office....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
In Memoriam
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
But I don't know what it was because I wasn't home. He left a card.
I'm expecting 4 packages in the next couple of days, so...:ghost:

I get so pissed when I miss them and they leave that damn little sticky note!!! Should wait at the door until I get home :D

I thought Fedex just tossed your packages over the fence and walked away.

Have all your items delivered to work, then no more waiting. :D

I thought Fedex just tossed your packages over the fence and walked away.

There's more to that story than you know. FedEx tried to deliver that package 3 times prior, and the receiver told them to just "toss it over the fence". He got a new computer, and they got their name dragged through the mud.

UPS and USPS have since been caught on cam doing the same crap too.

Post office doesn't make a second attempt. I have to drive there with their orange card, stay in line waiting to park, then stand in another line to claim my package.
Why is the spoiled screaming kid always next to me?

Have all your items delivered to work, then no more waiting. :D

Thats why i love my job as a warehouse manager, i see 95% of the packages coming and going at my work.:D

Post office doesn't make a second attempt. I have to drive there with their orange card, stay in line waiting to park, then stand in another line to claim my package.

That's not a kid, that's Joey. He's upset because you're standing on his foot wearing your golf spikes again.

Nah, that's just me bitching because I had to do the same thing to get my MERV. :hehe:

I like surprises, can't wait to see what you got Rolex.

Nah, that's just me bitching because I had to do the same thing to get my MERV. :hehe:

I like surprises, can't wait to see what you got Rolex.

I'm sorry, but you were wearing Joey's helmet.

I'm guessing that it's either a box of butt-cheek implants or some high-end carnuba wax.

It's not good to lie Rolex....you WERE home when the carrier came, you just didn't hear his knock on the door over the loud rukus of your buffer...

FrostY

no he could not answer the door with no pants on

I'm sorry, but you were wearing Joey's helmet.
So that is where it went....hmmm.

Well I am waiting on a package from Hobby King...I paid on the 18 of this month AND IT STILL has not shipped. Not real happy with that. Then it will get shipped to the states just for it to turn around and come back to Korea. Maybe i will get it before spring.

My fiancee is now the manager at my complex. Now I just tell 'em to leave the package at the office!!!

So that is where it went....hmmm.

Well I am waiting on a package from Hobby King...I paid on the 18 of this month AND IT STILL has not shipped. Not real happy with that. Then it will get shipped to the states just for it to turn around and come back to Korea. Maybe i will get it before spring.

They take like a month off for Chinese new years, got me last year. And yes, it does suck.

It's not good to lie Rolex....you WERE home when the carrier came, you just didn't hear his knock on the door over the loud rukus of your buffer...

FrostY

I buff by hand. It was the buzzing sounds I was making with my lips while pushing my savage around.

no he could not answer the door with no pants on
Also true.

Well, they seemed worried that someone had gotten into the box and it was empty. :hehe: True story. Everyone was in the back sorting things for their route, and she even called my mailman over to verify that it was that light yesterday. :D

It was the VW Baja buggy lid I bought from Stariondriver.

Back