owning different manufactuerers

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

untchbl

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Is this bad. Like I have a rc10gt now, got to good of a deal to pass up, but would have bought a losi if I didn't get this truck. IN the future when I get an electric truck and buggy, is it going to be a pain in the ass to run losi stuff there and keep using the ae truck for nitro? I also may do a e touring car at some point.

This is somthing I'm weird about, I kinda like to stay brand loyal.

Brandon

I don't think there is anything wrong with owning two different R/C's made by two different companies. SkyMaxx, for example, took his name from the T-Maxx. You say that's pretty loyal. Rescently, he bought an HPI Savage 21 though. :D

Nothing wrong with it all all.

-Rob

That makes me feel better. My only concern would be with parts being all over the place, Is this losi or ae? one of those deals.

And damn I can't wait to get a monster truck. tmaxx or savage is the question.

What other trucks are out there that have alot of support?

Brandon

U say u want a monster truck and like to be brand loyal - why not the AE MGT?

It will defenitly be an option when it's released if I haven't bought anything buy then. Hope the value is there with it like the tmaxx and savage. $400 bones and ready to run. I may pay a little more for an ae product though.

Brandon

i have
tamiya Mo3 electric mini, ffo1 electric
Kyosho Turbo Optima from when i was a kid
HPI savage and Nitro Mini
Hot Bodies Lightning Pro...

had..
original RC10 with white suspention
Kyosho Optima Mid, was never as good as original
Tamiya TG10 nitro (sold to buy lightning)

future.. HPI R40..
:devil:

i keep seperate containers for al the parts.. use marker to denote whats in them..

i own a t maxx,ade xxxnt,and a ae t3. I don't feel guilty at all as a matter of fact the way i see it i am supporting the hobby even more buy helping more companies stay in buisness

Back