Ovonic 2S 5200 MAH Review

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Addict Rc

Hardcore RCTalk User
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
If you want to see these lipos i reviewed them, for the next 3 weeks on Saturday I will be testing/reviewing lipos including…
Urgenex 2s (for Scx24)
CNHL 2s 4400 MAH
Rcbattery.com 2s & 3s endurance
Hope you look forward too and like the videos
Ovonic 2S 5200MAH Review (Battery Review Saturday)

In order to have any meaningful data for your reviews, You need to have a repeatable and constant current on them and then do the same exact tests to other lipos and compare the data. Get a couple/few 1157 automotive bulbs and wire them up in series to create a cheap dischager. Use it to run each lipo down to the same voltage. Use a low voltage alarm and time them all and list all the comparison results. Just my :2cents:

Last edited:
In order to have any meaningful data for your reviews, You need to have a repeatable and constant current on them and then do the same exact tests to other lipos and compare the data. Get a couple/few 1157 automotive bulbs and wire them up in series to create a cheap dischager. Use it to run each lipo down to the same voltage used a low voltage alarm and time them all and list all the comparison results. Just my :2cents:
Ok, I probably could try this

Back