Over tightened high speed

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josphisyeet

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I tightened my high speed to much will that have damaged the needle? I have a hobao hyper 7 .21

I tightened my high speed to much will that have damaged the needle? I have a hobao hyper 7 .21

It's possible - what's most likely to happen is the o-ring gets damaged and doesn't seal right anymore; replacing that would fix the problem.

Well, it's tough to say. Is it a metal or plastic carb. The best way to know for sure is to run the engine. If it still run properly than not

Well, I'd reset the needles to factory, see how it runs then go from there. As was mentioned, may be a torn o-ring.

Well, it's tough to say. Is it a metal or plastic carb. The best way to know for sure is to run the engine. If it still run properly than not
I’m not sure its brand new. I heard that sometimes the carb settings are off so i reset them and tightened it till i would go any further in
Hasnt been run yet
The needle bit looks the same as ones for sale
Is it worth keeping the .21 its the 3 port one

Back