OS .28XZ X-Dyno tested Stock Vs AB Mods Drag Mod

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AB Mods

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
This test was done on 30% Losi Nitrotane fuel with a OS P3 plug. A 86 pipeset was used for both tests. This is a stock OS .28 layed over an AB Mods Drag Modified OS .28.

I would like to give alot of props to my AB Mods Team Member/Driver "Michel Goulet" better known on the forums as "Over-Revo" for doin SO much in field/car testing! With his feedback and testing of this engine to insure that it can be bashed HARD and all day long at this power level... yet still be a reliable engine thats easy to tune and operate was very valuable!! The AB Mods team greatly appreciates his hard work, feedback and in car testing!

This engine is not for heat/track racing. This engine is geared twards the drag racer or the basher that wants an all out powerful mill that will be reliable and keep a tune! For heat racing I suggest a stage 2 modification on this mill.

Here are the results from the dyno testing today on the OS .28XZ.

OS28dragmodVsstock.jpg

Now show us the Picco #'s! The OS 28 is the best performing stock engine i have ever seen. just plain sick power.
The new X-Techs are killer too. My buddy has the EB mods team .21 in a D8, it's just plain too much for racing. it destroys tires in 30 minutes.

Last edited:
Back