Os 21tm???????

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Double A

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
sick of that piece of poop 3.3 so what about the os 21tm any good??

from what I'm told os engines are a great step up from the standard 2.5 or 3.3 that comes in the Maxx the os engines tend to hold a better tune which in turn allows them to run more reliably

yea thats what I've kinda been hearing just want some more opinions on it cause that 3.3 is so hard to keep it just right i hate it traxxas needs to step up there game with these motors or that the last time i buy untill they put something else in there trucks

i dont know why everyone has issues with them i have 2 that run really good and hold a really good tune.

My sons 3.3 is a great engine. We have been out in temps from -10F up to 75F and all he ever has to do is make a small adjustment to the HS. Pops the front end up at will in 1st or 2nd. Now my 2.5 is another topic altogether......lol

I have a O.S.21tm in my 4908 Tmax and love it...it holds a tune very well.....I also have a O.S.18tm in my Nitro Rustler, and it is way to much motor for it, and thats why i love it

i wish they still made the 18