os .21tm tuning help!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ross93

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I've got a os .21tm in my tmaxx. its got a half gallon through it. the high end screw is 3/4 turn in from stock, low and mid are half turn in from stock (flush) the idle is set right before it starts creeping forward.
it stalls after high speed at idle and i do not know what I'm doing wrong?!
please help!

I've got a os .21tm in my tmaxx. its got a half gallon through it. the high end screw is 3/4 turn in from stock, low and mid are half turn in from stock (flush) the idle is set right before it starts creeping forward.
it stalls after high speed at idle and i do not know what I'm doing wrong?!
please help!
richen the low speed by a 1 hour increment and try it, if that doesn't work put it back the way it was and lean it by a 1 hour increment. Let us know how you get along. Generally after a high speed pass when you let off the throttle, if the engine revs immediately, the high speed is too lean and if it bogs down the high speed is too rich. If it waits a second or two before it revs up or bogs down it means the low speed is too lean or too rich. Hope this helps, I find it a good way to tune

---------- Post added at 7:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:38 PM ----------

I'd say it is most likely your low end though