OS .21TM discontinued?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jekaio

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
a chunk of my easy start shaft broke off, got stuck under the rod and the pressure from the rod blew it out the bottom of the crankcase, so I need a new block.

the .21TM has been discontinued, and I cannot find a crankcase for it.

1) Is there any websites that you guys know that have a spare crankcase?
found 5 websites that use to carry the block, and none have them in stock.

2) Is there any compatibility between all the .21 engines they make? like can i just buy a different version and swap all my stuff over.

thanks
andrew

well this is a good question....i just bought one of these cuz they were highly recommended as a 3.3 replacement everywhere i asked...but now i wonder if i made a mistake seeing as its apparently been discontinued and i can't get parts for it....that kinda sucks...wonder why they would discontinue it...it seemed to be very popular...

yup ordered this morning becuase i was too busy last night, and sold out. It said they were available when i ordered it.

is there any parts compatibility between the other .21's that OS makes and the TM??? I would love to be able to just buy a different block and swap my stuff over.

Un fricken real.
I just bought one of these. Supposed to be delivered today. :(

Blooows that my new engine is unsupported before I even get it.

i know right...i bought mine about 3-4 weeks ago and i seen at least a half dozen places with them and no talk of them being discontinued....total BS

i have had one for a while. it does a great job of replaceing a 3.3. there should be something to replace it.

Back