Orlandoo problem

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nsanti

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
I just pu together the orlandoo f150 kit and am having issues. One issue is that the wheels spin different directions as seen in the YouTube video I made. The other issue is that the servo doesn’t seem strong enough to turn the wheels. I am looking for help to fix these problems.

One of your diffs was installed upside down. You really don't have to upgrade your steering servo since it will work fine when the wheels are rolling. Static load when sitting still is what you're dealing with.

I figured out the diff problem, but I am still having trouble with the servo. Even with nothing connected to the servo, it sometimes doesn’t move when I go back and forth from left to right. I am not sure if this is a problem with the servo itself or the esc. During the assembly I moved the servo a couple of times while trying to screw some things together, so maybe I broke it. Any ideas on how to test them both?

I figured out the diff problem, but I am still having trouble with the servo. Even with nothing connected to the servo, it sometimes doesn’t move when I go back and forth from left to right. I am not sure if this is a problem with the servo itself or the esc. During the assembly I moved the servo a couple of times while trying to screw some things together, so maybe I broke it. Any ideas on how to test them both?
Just an idea, but, is the steering dual rate turned down on the radio? If it is, and especially if its down enough, it will act like the servo wont move.

I found that using the longest servo arm worked, and that some of the linkages were touching each other. I did some adjusting and now I am able to steer, but not a whole lot. I will check the dual rate radio thing.

Back