original Mt roll cage ???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlo71

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hey guys i have a original nitro rs4 mt and i was wondering if the rc solutions cage will fit?? and what are the mods i can do to upgrade my truck to use the newer more common parts of the mt2
thank you all for your help in advance!!
bryan

Yes the mt2 cage should fit. You will have to mod a few peices. I just got one but havent installed it yet.

I don't know if it's worth the $ to try and upgrade to mt2 parts... I do know that the spur/slipper assembly will fit in the mt1 version though. At least I've read that others have done it.

None of my LHS's around carry parts for either truck really, so I couldn't compare the parts side by side when I had it. I really wanted the MT2 bumpers and arms when I had mine. I broke a few arms in the short time that I owned it.

robriguez said:
Yes the mt2 cage should fit. You will have to mod a few peices. I just got one but havent installed it yet.
hey rob thanx let me know how it goes and if you have pics they would be appreciated ... i am trying out a experiment and if it fails i will buy the mt2 rc solutions cage ...
thank you again

Back