opinion FAST!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dj_doogle

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
hi i have got a choice of either a spare front steering set and front plastic bulkheads for my T-maxx or a new 15Kg servo for my steering (mines only 3Kg iv got on now and its realy poor steering) so what do you think i should get??? thanks everyone!

Spare parts are only useful if/when you break something. Stronger/Better servos are useful all the time as long as they work. You make your own conclusion ;-)

Spare parts in my book is a must.....on the other hand a stronger steering servo is nice as well

I run a Tower Pro Servo in my Revo for Steering. Works pretty well, but the reviews I have read are 50/50. Some crap out and die real quick, others run for a long time without issue. They are cheap enough to gamble on though.

nice!! cheers lads! i am gettin them and now I'm getin a huge load of stuff for a propa bargin...gettin full set of wheel carriers, disc break, the disk break holder, the pins that hold the arms on(full set) 5 way spanner, front bulkheads, and a load of random stuff ontop of that for £40 inc postage :D

Nice. I love other people's junk! I have loads of stock parts lying around just because they were too cheap to pass up.

haha its gotta be done!! always come in handy havin loads of spares! theres nout worse than breaking a part that could of been got for cheap!!

get the servo and save for something better than the stock bulkheads later

I'm getin the servos ans I'm gettin all them parts plus more loll... i wil get ali bulkheads in time along with the rest of the T-Maxx! i got it doin 360s b4 so I'm in a good mood :D

didn't i tell you NOT to hit curbs and walls already D ?? lol, oh no, that was me after my revo ate a face full of wall and bounced back laughing :hehe:

Back