One Love for Another

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds great! I've been torn between guns and rc as far as expense goes! I was wondering about the aftershock actually! What did you think of it and what would you pay for it new?

I loved it, it wasn't a speed demon, but a real fun truck......handled 1/2 way decent and was pretty strong.......over all i would say a 6 out of 10.never had any problems out of the ordinary with it...the engine held a good tune and was a reliable truck.....if i broke something on my tmaxx or savage i used it as a back up and had just as much fun. I will miss the truck but i think i will enjoy the Glock as well.

not to try to be a one upper or anything, but these are my little brothers and i pistols. 2 gold tiger striped dessert eagle .50 cal's ! I'm sorry man, but it dont get much better than this lol :D

42619192.jpg

---------- Post added at 7:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:55 PM ----------

my .50 compared to a 9mm

97711746.jpg

I have one of those.....and no offense but why would you ruin the look of a gun by tiger striping it? Never Seen the clarity of it.....but i guess its all in ones taste.