For Sale On-Road Car(rs4 2) and Parts(rs4 3)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fast_Eddie_86

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
i had bought this car and parts lot a while back in hopes of getting into on-road, but as with everything else, life got in the way, and its just not in the cards for me anymore. I would like for them to get some use rather than just collect dust like they are now.

RS4 2 : $100 OBO
i have ran 2 tanks in it, probably about a year an a half ago, ran well, no problems with it. here are the details on the car:

HPI .15FE engine
fubata fp-s148 servos
wheels are like new
2-speed trans
no battery box for rx
rear diff was locked up (spooled) when i got it
could probably use new drive belts
i have a porsche gt3 body for it, but its trashed from previous owner.

i have an AM rx and tx (w/o crystals) i can include with the car, the Tx is definitely good and pretty sure the Rx works but no promises on that.

RS4 3 Parts Lot: $70 OBO
there is the better portion of a compete car here, there are some parts missing but definitely a good collection of extra parts. there is a chassis a .15 engine, shocks, wheels(need new tires) a arms,diff housings,dog bones, fuel tank , 2 exhaust pipes, servos and other misc. parts

I am willing to do a package deal , and can work with you on shipping depending on price, feel free to make offers!

I dont have pictures of anything right now, but can snap a few if you need to see what anything looks like

Last edited:
Its hard to make an offer sight unseen.... Could you post some pics or pm me some of what you have? I may be interested in a couple more winter projects......also whats the zipcode for Huntington NY? I may be interested in a roadtrip if its not too far...

Last edited:
ill get some pictures of everything and post them over the next couple days

i had bought this car and parts lot a while back in hopes of getting into on-road, but as with everything else, life got in the way, and its just not in the cards for me anymore. I would like for them to get some use rather than just collect dust like they are now.

RS4 2 : $100 OBO
i have ran 2 tanks in it, probably about a year an a half ago, ran well, no problems with it. here are the details on the car:

HPI .15FE engine
fubata fp-s148 servos
wheels are like new
2-speed trans
no battery box for rx
rear diff was locked up (spooled) when i got it
could probably use new drive belts
i have a porsche gt3 body for it, but its trashed from previous owner.

i have an AM rx and tx (w/o crystals) i can include with the car, the Tx is definitely good and pretty sure the Rx works but no promises on that.

RS4 3 Parts Lot: $70 OBO
there is the better portion of a compete car here, there are some parts missing but definitely a good collection of extra parts. there is a chassis a .15 engine, shocks, wheels(need new tires) a arms,diff housings,dog bones, fuel tank , 2 exhaust pipes, servos and other misc. parts

I am willing to do a package deal , and can work with you on shipping depending on price, feel free to make offers!

I dont have pictures of anything right now, but can snap a few if you need to see what anything looks like
Have you still got this brother ?