Old boy new toy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arrrrgggghhhh

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi there all I am middle age and just got back into rc at the beginning of the year I have purchased a granite 3s and a kraton 6s I am amazed at how the hobby has evolved I was always a tamiya lover my friend has gone to traxxas as he is a lot better off than myself. What I don't really understand how many times he has broke his erevo every time he has taken it out all I have done to my granite was a shock Rod end I will stop ranting now I am from up the North West and trying to find an rc family for myself and friend we have quite a few great bash places thanks everyone for taking time to read my waffle

Welcome in, what part of the North West are you?

I am from pendle Hill well next door I love it up here the mountain bike club has already made tracks and trails inside the forest there are so many jumps and technical areas I would love to go to an rc event never been to one if anyone knows of anything north west..... England

Aw ok, that would be the other side of the pond from my Southwest. I'm in Idaho.

Yes I am on the pom side of the pond I hope your all ok over there we hear on the news that this f......... g virus you all take care there are too many people taken Down be strong and safe over there we are all praying to our gods for a quick recovery

But on a bright note we have great weather for a bit of rc madness