Ok ya got me

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
El Pirata - its good to see that you could make it, Welcome!

-WoodiE

Nice to see that you wised up and came to a real forum...;)

Is it running? I didn't think so...

So much for properly breaking it in...wheelies on the first day...

Second day actually. I had run 5 tanks of gas through it before I started using the throttle.

And here I misunderstood you to be saying the break in process was interupted...

I stand corrected.

It's alright. I understand that you are a Squid and an Ossifer too. Better leave the ground pounding to the Army and the enlisted side of the house.

Oh crap I thought I had escaped the likes of this guy.. Now he is going to follow me around looking for things like someone "calling a engine a motor and things of that nature ARRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Well I guess this shows things to come.

j/k welcome Pirata. X:banana: :banana:

Casting aspersions is the last act of a desparate man...

Finally, we agree on something.

We already agree that T-Maxx's are cool beans. What more would we have to agree upon?

you guys gonna get photos posted of your next bash,it is needed to verify you both exist,and are not pc`s talking to these forums:D
EP welcome aboard the forum,do you have any .21 pics yet:banana:

Nope no pics yet. This Sunday we'll be bashing and hopefully everything will go right.

Originally posted by Easy-MAXX
you guys gonna get photos posted of your next bash,it is needed to verify you both exist,and are not pc`s talking to these forums:D
:banana:
Yes, I assure you that both of us do exist and both of us have t-maxx's.