OK, now I really want a drag car - New Pinto Body

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kevin,
Thinking about buying the P-L Pinto body as a fit for my MT10 chassis for conversion to rally platform. Dimensions measure out it will fit-although a change to smaller section SC tires might be needed.

Anyway confused as to the pictures that I hope you can clarify. Does the body come with or without the ProStock hood scoop? Pictures show the clear molded body w/o the hood scoop, but a painted body with it. And there are images of both. But in images of the clear body there is not a hood scoop depicted as an accessory item. Curious? Is it included as an option add on and just does not appear in the P-L imaging?

Preference for my MT10 application would be the Pinto w/o the hood scoop. But I could with live with it if necessary. Hope you can clarify. Thanks.

Cheers. 'AC'

Judging from the website description Id say it does not come with the scoop. You may want to email PL and ask them to make sure. I dont believe Kev ever got around to getting one of these.

I passed my drivers license test with a Ford Pinto. My dads car. Station wagon type. Brown. 1979 or so. :)
I did too! A white 79 wagon with the woodgrain sides lol.

AC, Chubaka beat me to it. Yeah, the finished pics show the Pinto body with the added Pro-Line scoop.

Thanks, Kev. It's all good. You get your Pinto finished and installed?

How you doing, by the way? Been I while since I've seen you post, unless I missed 'em. 'AC'

Thanks, Kev. It's all good. You get your Pinto finished and installed?

How you doing, by the way? Been I while since I've seen you post, unless I missed 'em. 'AC'
I haven't done anything RC related for a bit now. Funds are really tight and needed elsewhere, so I kinda put RC on the back burner. I still want to build a Pinto no prep, but it's just something I can't afford at the moment. And I have a few other projects that still need attention before I can even let myself start it.

I haven't done anything RC related for a bit now. Funds are really tight and needed elsewhere, so I kinda put RC on the back burner. I still want to build a Pinto no prep, but it's just something I can't afford at the moment. And I have a few other projects that still need attention before I can even let myself start it.
What's your secret to that? I am almost finished with rc and am now building a pink nova and rebuilding my 2 minis. 🤣

What's your secret to that? I am almost finished with rc and am now building a pink nova and rebuilding my 2 minis. 🤣
The secret is I have to save money for a new sofa. My fatass has about destroyed my old one 😅

The secret is I have to save money for a new sofa. My fatass has about destroyed my old one 😅
Pillows make great patches. 🤣🤣 Those chrome markers you suggested are awesome.

I keep trying to convince Mrs Doom that we should get rid of all of the furniture, and fill the living room with beanbag chairs. 🤣

Back