ok now here is the question of the year!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Team Castrello

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
out of the top of all the models revo,savage25 tmaxx witch one is the best i will buy the one that you guys tell me

You going to race? or just bash?

race and bash

planing to race and bash all of the above

Hard one then. If it was me and I race more than I bash I would go for the REVO. I like it much better on the track. But not sure on how well it will take BIG hits.

Ummm Not sure on this one but race & bash I would go with the MGT. .02

How about the LST. =devil

i saw an lst up front 1st time ystrdy. boy its big....too big?

-Ult

Revo and savage are both great trucks. I've seen the LST in action and had a few laps with one, first hand. The LST is a monster. Makes up for it's short commings with it's speed. The Savage is very durable, drove my brother's close to submission but it still walked away. The REVO is nice also. Very quick, low CG helps ... All great choices.

Parts wisem the Savage is very well supported and the REVO is getting there. The LST is just starting to get support at the LHS. Go to your LHS and see which one they have the most support for. Personally, I'd say ... get the savage.

The LST to me is way too big if you want to race. I know a bunch of people race the Savage and do great with it but I think if they had the Revo they would do even better. For big air bashing the Savage in my mind is the way to go but if youu race more GO REVO!

TNX? where's that fit in? MGT? same issue as the LST?

-Ult

I got a buddy with a TNX ...Its one hell of a monster truck..fast,Tuff and a easy to tune engine. He dosent race it...yet!.

I have a t-maxx and a Savage(sirio .27)...After about 400 bones droped into my t-maxx on upgrades I can finally bash kinda hard with it...its became a good basher/racer.

All around truck is the Savage. It's fast & durable. PArts are easy to find.

I own a tmaxx and normally i would say the revo would be a good choice. But I'm going to have to go with the savage. The savage is extremely solid. When bashing, It seems this truck does not know when to quit, and from what I've seen, It doesn't want to.

Go w/ the Savage and thats coming from a t-maxx owner.

If you are new to the truck segment I highly suggest the Monster gt it is easier to work on all the trucks mentioned are great trucks but the MGT is much easier to work on & durable as all the others

Well I beleive that the MGT is easy to work on and its weight and excellent handling make up for the lack of speed it doen't have off the bat. I think that the LST would fall into the same category. I used to have the MGT and its an excellent MT. Like any MT they are always needing some sort of upgrade to one part of it.

The MGT is a great truck. Its quick and it easily tunes itself for the track or the gravel pit. Thats my suggestion.

look at the vids i did at my local track and tell me which of these trucks will work well (lookin at savage, revo, or maybe MGT...its a high speed track, so would i be toast? TNX is out b/c their wont be parts support at LHS).

-Ult