Ok just broke 3k posts I deffinetly have a problem!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HumboldtBlazer

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I got RCNT issues!:trashed: :banana:

wheres your post count on this forum? most the others have it under your user name

N/M found it. not even 200 here yet. 170ish.

Total Posts: 170 (2.89 posts per day)

Yes, you do have issues. You have almost 4x as many posts as me, and I've been on here 4 months longer! LOL

See what happens when you quit smoking...
StreachM will catch up soon.

poop look at NA same thing. He signed up like a month after me and he is like 3500-3600 or something now. We are post whores huh.

Just think if all the post in the FFA counted, I would probably be like 4500 lmao!

Yup ur a post whore but aren't we all really???

Congrats and welcome to the RCNT Anonymous internet chapter. You have taken the first step...you admit you have a problem...now straight to step twelve...who gives a...

BTW, If you think you have a problem, I just cracked 4K last night...

Of course Christian has you all beat.... :p

Grats on the milestone HB.

You sick, sick phuck you...hehe. Congrats bro, this is one hobby where I don't have to tell you to get out for some air as your obviously not driving those cars and trucks inside all the time.

I've got buddies with a 50 hour a week job, two kids and a wife that still rack up 5000+ posts on various forums.

Peace

And I bet their wives know the name of the sites and toss it around regularly lololol - just like mine!

Congrats HB! You Post Whore!

Originally posted by humboldtblazer
I got RCNT issues!:trashed: :banana:
You got big issuses dude. You give new meaning to the word.

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
And I bet their wives know the name of the sites and toss it around regularly lololol - just like mine!

Congrats HB! You Post Whore!

...you must be in the dark on that one bro.

Back