Ok I'm not into the whole marriage thing but this is pretty bad ass.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h8z2luze

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
My friend posted this on FB and I figured id share it with you guys. Thats a lot of planning to go into a proposal lol. What chick wouldnt say yes to that???

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F9WZgTgB9E"]World's Most Beautiful Marriage Proposal - YouTube[/ame]

He's Winning for sure lol. Very cool. Well, except for Howie Mandel.

That guy is a freaking idiot!! You never start with something this good because she will expect him to do everything at this level....that was the peak of their relationship, it's all downhill from there!

I remember the show when it aired. Very cool! I watched it with my wife. I was instantly a piece of crap. :shrug:

That guy is a freaking idiot!! You never start with something this good because she will expect him to do everything at this level....that was the peak of their relationship, it's all downhill from there!

Yeah, she's gonna be hella disappointed come their one year anniversary.

I was married at one time. Not anymore but learned ebough about it that I don't want to do it again!

Not very nice to ambush here like that either. A proposal should be a intimate moment, don't involve the whole world.

My wife woulda killed me had i put her on the spot like that... and definatley said "hell no"

Lol thats funny!!! The security guard dancing tops the cake haha wow!!

Well I guess he knew her well enough to know she liked that sort of thing. I can't believe she didnt pass out, I would have. Thats alot to take in at once....

Back