Ofna Nitro Short Course Truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikegigabyte

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
My dads old greasy monster pirate. He has a Hpi truck and bought a new body so he slapped this on the pirate, which he has always run without a body. Looks cool and nothing rubs as the sway bars limit the suspension. Might throw one on my old school T-Maxx but my original tires are alot bigger.

010210_12011.gif

You know....that does look pretty cool. I like the way it looks. "A" for imagination. Those old Pirates were some tough ol trucks.

I want to do this to my old t maxx, but I want to find the correct type of wheels and tires. My stock ones are bigger and the body would need to be cut even more but if I could find skinny wheels and tires maybe they could tuck under the fender

You could always experiment with some 12mm hexes. Drill them out to fit the Maxx's stub axle. You'd want to get another set of hex pins because they'll need to be shorter; they'll need ground down and the slots in the hex's will need opened up a bit. Then you have a lot more options for smaller wheels/ tires. Maybe some 2.8 rpm wheels with some Mulchers, for example.

Last edited: