Ofna jp pipes

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

solly69

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I'm contemplating on getting the OFNA JP pipe but i dont know what the differences between the JP1, JP2, AND JP3 pipe are and what i should run on my Axial .28 :S

any advice guys???

i need to know so i can order 1 and get up and running again

Last edited:
jp 1 is a low end pipe..youll get all the power on the low end of the power band... jp2 is mid of the power band, and the jp3 is towards the toip end for its power band....i have a jp1 and it is a very nice pipe. on the loud side, but doesn't bother me. its attached to my jpx .28, and i see tons of power with this set up

so basically what pipe i chose depends on where i want most of my power to be??

also how much does the power change from low to mid to top with the different pipes?

exactly. you can basically choose where u want the power to be with each pipe...youll notice a good difference between pipes....i might get a jp2 just for a good all around pipe. but i love the brutal low end power i have now

exactly. you can basically choose where u want the power to be with each pipe...youll notice a good difference between pipes....i might get a jp2 just for a good all around pipe. but i love the brutal low end power i have now

think I'm also gonna go with the JP2 if no1 has anything that i can use on my Axial .28 because i have no pipe atm and can't run :angry: