OFNA Failsafe with Revo not working

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REVO-5309

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So i just got in the main the OFNA failsafe. plugged it into the revo (no optidrive) and it doesn't apply brake after iv gone and set it up... so I'm like ok, try it on another rc with old school radio. it works perfect. so I'm guessing that the revo wont work with this cuz it already has a failsafe? iv had on 2 occasions where the throttle has stuck for 1-2 sec and iv had no control.... lucky i had it full lock both times...

I believe that the 2.4 radios have the fail safe built in. You need a heavier throttle return spring to help with that problem.

I have three of them and they work great. Using two with a Hitec RX/RX and I'm using one on my Tmaxx that I transferred over the REVO 2.4 system. Are you applying the brake while you are setting the fail safe?

Most add on, in line fail safes will not work with a radio system that has a built in fail safe. They create a conflict when used together and neither will work. If the radio has the option of disabling the built in fail safe then the add on will usually work.

Back