Ofna 26 force

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eastnystunna

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Is there any way to repair a button head retread it or something the part number is Ofn52020 I can't find it anywhere all places have it out of stock eBay amazon all those hobby stores not even my local hobbyshop has it can any one help tell me what to do can it fit a .28 ofna button head on my engine evn though it's ofna 26 or can I change the head to match a different button please let me know thanks

i believe the old savage hpi .21 is the same engine the one where its saids 3.5 on the side of the block. its an ofna force engine

Last edited:
I think you might be correct I'm not sure because they look alike will it work because I see the head piece look alike also

Well sorry for that I'm new to these forums and see I know .21 will be small thanks any alternatives anyone

If it were me and I wanted to salvage the engine, I would buy THIS and drill the holes to match the head. I don't guarantee it'll fit the sleeve right but I think it will. To me it would be worth the price to try but it's coming out of your bank so you'll have to decide for yourself if you want to take the risk. And if you can drill the holes right :)

I mean can't I just use a picco 28? Button I wouldn't mind trying that lol because everywhere is out of stock back ordered I tried this hard cement paste the spark plug to the button but that doesn't work I tried putting a small wire on the side but again air leaks out and oil spills from the top any one have suggestions? Thanks for the feedback tho I will pick the best solution buying one isn't a problem but finding that part is impossible everywhere is out of stock

Back