Official USRCCA Judges Test

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna take it in a few. Could job Curtis. Every comper should take it and be familiar with all the rules, not just judges, knowing every single call is gonna make you drive way better imo.

I missed two but didnt get the box's clicked on two of them so they were "unanswered", damn.

certificate.php

I'm not into comps yet because I'm not aware of any near my area but I should probably sit down with a cold one and read them over so if I get into it later I can undertsand it a litle better

I'm not into comps yet because I'm not aware of any near my area but I should probably sit down with a cold one and read them over so if I get into it later I can understand it a little better

Knowledge is Power, LOL!!!!!!!!

and BTW the link I posted for the rules is for the 2010, the 2011 rules have a few small changes mostly just wording to clear things up. I will post a link to them when they are available.

Knowledge is Power, LOL!!!!!!!!

and BTW the link I posted for the rules is for the 2010, the 2011 rules have a few small changes mostly just wording to clear things up. I will post a link to them when they are available.

They'll be sticky'd too.