NSX Paintjob

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
In Memoriam
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well I just recently painted an HPI NSX body for my Brother-In-Law. The body is pactra pearl white, backed with sprint white. The flames are Spaz Stix color shift paint, it changes from purple to teal depending on the lighting. It's a little tough to tell in the pics. The light buckets were done in Alclad II chrome, and the entire inside then backed in Pactra indy silver. The flames were done using a parma vinyl mask.

968752Joescar.jpg

968753Joescar2.jpg

968754joescar3.jpg

That looks great, ok guess its time for me to break out the airbrush again!

Can you say PIMP RIDE!?!?!?

Sweet ride dude!

I'm with Humboldt, guess I have to bust out the airbrush this weekend too! lol

WOW. Very nice work NCNitro. I think someone just threw down the gauntlet.

Looks good NC ! I'm going to be buying a body and doing a custom paint job on its soon..:worship:

Very nice job. I'm going to have u paint me a new race body when I go do there in a couple weeks.

nice job, i like that color changing paint.. nice rims too.

P.S. there aint no holes in that body. :rolleyes:

later

Nope, no holes. I did not do this body for my car, so I figured it would be best for my Brother-in-Law to set it up for his specific car. He can cut his airholes where he wants/needs them.

The rims are HG aluminum 5 stars that I polished.

SWEET lid my friend... I was wondering when you'd pick up the brush again.... can't wait to see your next one..

Hmmm that looks alright, It's kinda fun to actually paint them instead of run them once in a while. I mean Honestly I can only run them so much without a lid than it gets boring.

That looks sweet. Nice job.

That lid rocks.. were you an understudy for Pablo P??

Back