North New jersey

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm in central nj...somerset county.

Too far south. I'm from Rockland/Westchester area in New York, and plan on heading back up that way in June or July.

You've got the best view in the world. Right across the river from NYC. Stick around, NCNitro and I were hoping to get something together for the east coast.

Montague is in Sussex County. at the northern western tip right at the border of NY ans PA
316px-Map_of_New_Jersey_highlighting_Sussex_County.svg.png

Hey,

I'm new to the board and also looking for places to go. Me and two of my buddies just find local baseball fields to bash around in, looking for something better. If you guys have good spots to go, let me know. I'm in Somerset County, my one buddy is in Morris county, and my other buddy is in Essex.

I'm in east hanover 10 minutes form morristown

Yo... Rolex....where did you and NCNitro wanna get together cause I'm Putnam County/Westchester/Carmel area... ever haer of Mahopac, NY.. Thats where I am.... but i would love to get together for an east coast bash...Sounds like fun....

NCNitro got himself hurt and is out of commission for a while. It's out for me too, for now. Well keep the plans open for a future date and make sure there's plenty of advance notice.

Sorry to hear about NCNitro but yea ....def keep the plans in mind....

Hi guys...
I live in Newark...
we play around the block @ the old "National's Holesale Liquidators" Parking lot...

from time to time we come to play @ a baseball field in Kearny... but my buddies and I are looking for a track... and some jumps...

anyone know a nice place???

thanks.

jackson nj has a decent track but a drive for you

well...
it's about 1 hour from here....

I go six flags all the time... I don't mind driving this much....

do you know where in Jackson??

is it a Buggy/Truggy track or 1/10 stadium truck track?
plz, let me know.

thanks.

Hey guys,

This is my first post in this forum. I've been out of game for about 10 years and have been putting in hours of research to pick out my next truck / buggy.

I'm between two RTR kits right now, the Revo 3.3 5309 RTR and the Losi 8ight 2.0 4WD RTR. I'm unsure of which to get and the Losi is obviously a lot higher priced.
Both can be raced (Revo needs racing wheels/tires and Revo platinum suspension upgrades) and can be used for bashing.

I live in Butler, NJ and have found two local courses we can attend in North Jersey.

http://station2raceway.wordpress.com/about/

http://www.dirtrunners.com/main.html
Next event October 4th but open 7 days a week

If you're not looking for race courses, check out Ringwood park in Northern NJ.

Back