North Carolina

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
In Memoriam
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Since I was one of the first people to bother WoodiE about a Track/Buddy locator I feel I should be one of the first to put a thread here. Thanks Woodie

Any NC bashers near Charlotte? Anyone know of any good tracks in this area? Other than The Hobby Stop, Grove racing center, in Rock Hill SC.

I'm in hickory nc looking for a track and bashing buddys

Raleigh here....a few buddies out in Charlotte area though.

well I'm new to the forum, and i see the thread is old as crap, but I'm right outside of charlotte (fort mill, sc) I'm only about 15 min from the hobby stop, but all they have is a track... I'm really lookin for some ppl to bash with, and some ppl that have a decent bash spot... i dont have much to offer for spots.... any one near by, let me know!!!!

Conover NorthCarolina here... Got to bash with Johny (XxVASSAGOxX) and Adam in Valdese.

yup I'm Johnny! hyster that was a blast your slash can take a beating!!!! but my savageXL will run over it like a speed bump eh? lol.. can't wait till next time..

BTW way to use adams rustler as a ramp!!!!! i could not belive that man.. LOL

LMAO! yeah I think it took it just like the slash takes concrete lol.

WNC here, bout an hour from TN.

BTW just to let ya know me and the wife have parents that live in Boone and we go up there often. Not sure how far Franklen is from there.

LMAO! yeah I think it took it just like the slash takes concrete lol.

BTW just to let ya know me and the wife have parents that live in Boone and we go up there often. Not sure how far Franklen is from there.

Bout three hours or so. I was up there all last weekend for a big group supermoto ride that was awesome. Beautiful country up there, and some amazing roads.

Hickory/Conover

Hey where in Hickory/Conover is a good place to bash?

I know there is some building going on behind the old K-Mart that looks good.

James

I see this thread is dead now but for future use, UNC Charlotte (or what is now Charlotte University), has a great little bashing spot on campus that was built a few years ago. If anyone happens to read this and is in the area, feel free to PM me and I can get you to it.

I was looking at it. I'd love to go out there for a day. I'm currently rebuilding my truck so once that's done, I'll have it out there one weekend. I'm home in Wake Forest for the summer working until I go back to Charlotte in August. There's some pretty damn good bashing spots down there.

Also, have you ever heard of Busco Beach? It's an ATV park in Goldsboro. There are some extremely nice jumps and what-not there...and it's 5 bucks and you can bash all day or take a four wheeler out there and do both.

I have heard of that place...never been though.

its pretty nice. lots of places to just bash, plenty of jumps, and way to many mud pits.

Tracks

Hey my name is Adam I'm trying to build a local track in my home town Randleman and start a outlaw series it will be a off road track and different classes let me know if u like what u hear

Back