nitrohouse.com means business

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now they need to go run over there web master! There on line ordering sucks! I have been trying for two days to order parts from them with no luck. At this point I think I am going to find the parts elsewhere.

Best thing to do is call them although I have never had problems placing orders.

Like I said, I think I will get my stuff elsewhere. Don't set up an on line store that does not work properly, or is too difficult for customers to easily navagate, or they will go elsewhere.

In there on line ordering they have required fields. Well one set of fields is how are you paying, paypal, credit card, card number, exp date, and some other number. Well if paying by paypal, which they say they accept, these other fields would not be used, yet they are still required for the order to go through. I tried everything but it wont go through, I keep getting an error message, that a required field was left blank. Just a really bad web design, which imo equals bad buisness. I also can't find a contact us link? No way am I going to call these ass clowns and go through the same poop only with a teleprompter. What the hell ever happened to quality customer service. I want to talk to a person not a damn machine.

Seems Ofnas main distributors, Nitrohouse and dinball have there heads shoved up there asses. I am really getting quite frustrated trying to get certain parts for my PCR Pro and I am strongly considering getting rid of it because of that fact.

Last edited:
NCNitro have you contacted Bruce over at RushRC.com ???

-Michael

Yes I am dont have all the aparts on the site but can get you ANY OFNA, Mugen, Thunder Tiger Part - no problem!

I am a nitrohouse fan. Yeah, their web site blows, but I always call in orders anyway. I like to talk to a real person who can make sure I am ordering the right part for the application. The people at nitrohouse know their poop. Seems like every time I call to order a part, it turns out that OFNA has usually released a new/revised part that I wouldn't have known about. Sometimes these are even cheaper than the one I was going to use! NC, I would suggest just calling them for an order. Then again though, if the NC in your name stands for North Carolina, you may be better off with another company since Nitrohouse is in California.

As for dinball, I would not trust them for any part. On several occaisions with people I know, (and if you read their e-bay feedback too) they send the wrong part to you. Since you are ordering internationally with them, you kinda get screwed, because it costs too much to send the wrong part that they sent you back for an exchange. Apparently this happens constantly with them. Seems almost like they do it on purpose.

Well last time I bought anything from them, which was a few years ago, their phones were ALWAYS busy and it was a pain in the ass to get through. PLUS, they charged a lot for shipping.

NCNitro, if your paying with paypal, they're instuctions on that same page on how to pay with it,

You have to fill in the other fields with 'PAYPAL' and it works just fine.

And there contact number is always in the top right hand corner, there is no machine, you, or I atleast always get a person, its an order line.

They are good guys, they give me discounts.

Last edited:
Payment Type: Paypal Payment Please click here.
Card Number:
Expiration Date:
CVV Number: CVV is an anti-fraud security feature to help verify that you are in possession of your credit card. For Visa/Mastercard, the three-digit CVV number is printed on the signature panel on the back of the card immediately after the card's account number. For American Express, the four-digit CVV number is printed on the front of the card above the card accountnumber.
Comments:

Notice it says PAYPAL Payers click here, once you go there, it says type in paypal for the other fields, I have ordered using paypal and it works just fine.

I did that, I filled all the fields in with paypal, just as there directions instucted me to do, however there are no instructions for the last field, the cv? number or whatever it is. I tried paypal in that field too. no matter what I did it kicked it back to me as that field was incorrect, or blank or whatever. After trying several times over two days I was so frustrated I found what I need elsewhere. Right here as a matter of fact from our very own Rush RC, Bruce even did better on the prices. So I am good to go now. Thanks Bruce! :cheers:

Weird man......

I just tried it and it worked FINE for me.

I just filled in the last field with PAYPAL aswell and it worked fine, brought me right to the shipping page.

Did you make sure you typed paypal is caps in all the fields?

Sounds like something on your end.

You know what, I'm not sure if I used all caps or not, hmmmm, very good point. But why make it case sensative in this day and age?

It's all good though, I found the parts I needed, and will just check with Bruce first from now on.

Back