Nitro TC3 DRAG CAR

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisbrushie

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I've discovered that I'm a horrible driver on the touring track so I'm turning my ntc3 into a drag car. Does anyone have any ideas? I've already put the carbon composit kit on, installed threaded aluminum shocks w/42.5 wt oil in the rear and 60 wt in the front, upgraded the stock motor to a pico .12 w/tuned pipe. any ideas????

you might slowing the steering down. in 1966 i talked to bob summers right after he and his brother set the land speed record, 409.27 mph. he said if you want to go fast in a stright line he said the steering needs to be slower than normal. he told me there car , goldenrod only steered 3 degrees each side, but he didnt say how fast. to me i would think a rc drag car would need about 10 degrees left to right and about half as slow as stock. i love drag racing. i was at the first national drag races in Great Bend kansas 1955. from 1965 to 1969 my dad and i would go to tulsa in oct to the world points finals. i have so many storys, but no room here.

today sat 15 aug went to the motorcycle drags to day. got to smell lots of nitro, it was great. gasers went low 8s and high 7s nitro going low 7s and high 6s. one had two engines going low 7s got rained out about 4:30

Back